A neighbourhood you love with the luxury you desire…including your own personal elevator in your home.
Callingham Mews is an exciting development from Johnstone Homes, giving Londoners a new home option that is beautiful inside and out. Charming old English carriage house exteriors and contemporary luxurious interiors provide a wonderful, modern take on a classic design.
In desirable north London, the new Callingham Mews caters to homebuyers seeking luxury living with a superior townhome component.
Callingham Mews offers 27 well-appointed two and three-bedroom townhomes. The unique layouts of 2541 to 2648 sq. ft. flow brilliantly. With a charming streetscape, distinct architectural flair, oval windows and classic shutter details, elegant touches are everywhere.
The materials used in the construction of Callingham Mews are exceptional. Homebuyers will enjoy a seamless process of choosing their personal preferences from the selection of coordinated designer finishes.
As a new townhome community, Callingham Mews delivers low-maintenance living. All Energy Star Certified® for comfortable energy saving homes.
MODEL HOME OPEN
LOCATION: 2375 Callingham Drive, North London – Near Sunningdale & Richmond!
APPOINTMENT ONLY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
CONTACT: Jill at 519-701-0336 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Callingham Mews, North London
2379 Callingham Drive, London – The Winchester
$674,900 – 2,541 sq. ft. | 2 Master Bedrooms | 2 Master Ensuite Baths | 2 Half Baths
Open concept, modern luxury townhome features:
- 2 bedroom layout with double walk-in closets in the master, with its own gorgeous ensuite that has custom tile showers and a standalone tub
- Beautifully finished with gas fireplace, custom cabinetry with quartz counter tops throughout, engineered hardwood flooring, oversized porcelain tiles and a spacious en-suite bathroom
- Big beautiful windows and 10ft ceilings on the entry and main floor make this home bright and open
- Luxury designer finishes, lighting, trim detailing and selections, with extra touches like built in foyer bench, walk-in pantry and an expansive kitchen!
- Convenient separate Media room for entertaining, or game night
- Double car garage with opener and key pad
- Energy Star Certified.
Come see all the beautiful finishes included in the new Callingham Mews: Designer Series Towns.
Callingham Mews, North London
2375 Callingham Drive, London – The Abby
$699,900 – End Unit | 2,648 sq. ft. | 3 Bed | 2 Full Bath | 2 Half Bath
Open Concept Designer Series Townhome features:
- 3 bedroom, 2 car garage, Modern Design at its best.
- Chic dark Kitchen with gorgeous quartz countertops and sleek black stainless built in appliances.
- Contrasting Modern flooring from lighter upgraded engineered hardwood to the newest darker porcelain tile, and gas fireplace with complementing tile surround and mantel.
- Master with 2 separate walk in closets, Ensuite with heated flooring, double vanities, quartz countertops, custom tile and glass shower, body jets, stand-alone soaker tub for your spa like experience.
- Extra height 10ft ceilings on entry and main living levels enhance the grand Luxury feel.
- If you are downsizing you don’t have to give up your personal space with your own personal elevator, attached double garage and double driveway.
- Private upgraded rear deck with frosted glass privacy panels.
- Grass cutting and snow removal looked after as well.
Come see all the beautiful finishes included in this new Luxury living town home.
2648 sq. ft. Living Area
2 Full / 2 Half Bathrooms
Attached 2 Car Garage
End Unit, #’s 2301, 2337
The Community Offers
Public School Board:
- Elementary: Masonville
- Secondary: AB Lucas
- French immersion: Louis Arbour
Catholic School Board:
- Elementary: St. Catherine of Siena
- Secondary: St. Andre Bessette
- French immersion: Mother Teresa
Easy access to Western University, and Fanshawe College.
Callingham Mews is located just south of Sunningdale Rd and west of Richmond St with Bus stops with-in walking distance on Callingham drive, Sunningdale Rd and Richmond St.
Approximately 5 minute walk to Medway Valley Heritage Forest Lovely protected conservation area with some rare species of plants and wildlife, and nature and hiking trails with pedestrian paths and benches.
5 minute drive or 20 minute walk takes you to Fanshawe Park Rd and Richmond St. where you will find Medical and Dental centres, fitness centres, movie theatres and more.
Sunningdale Golf & Country Club is under 20 minutes to walk or a 5 min drive, with 2 fabulous courses to master, excellent clubhouse facilities and dining to enjoy.
This great location also offers easy access to London’s downtown core, or in under 40 minutes you can make your get-away to the Grand Bend Beach area of Lake Huron.