Johnstone Homes is also launching newly designed home plans, new higher standard specifications and finishes, and your new home will be efficient and comfortable as will be an Energy Star home.
More luxury features are included for you in these Elegant new efficient homes.
- Large 60ft – 74ft wide lots
- Ravine lots
- Scenic view lots
- Walk out lots and look out lots
- Wide lots that fit 3 car garages
- Deep lots-perfect for extended private decks, that are pool sized, and up to 175ft long
- Private and serene backyards
- Only 12km West of London
MODEL HOME NOW OPEN
CONTACT: Cristina at 519-317-6004 or email@example.com for more information
1 STOREY NEW HOME DESIGNS
2 STOREY NEW HOME DESIGNS
2,725 SQ FT | 4 BED | 2.5 BATH
Charming exterior with covered front porch and window details
Exceptional main floor with butler’s pantry and additional pantry/pocket office space
Spacious dedicated mudroom with walk in closet
Master has enviable double walk in closet
Ensuite with walk in shower
Private toilet room
Oversized double car garage with additional storage space/room for your toys
QUICK POSSESSION HOMES
South Creek, Mount Brydges
Fraser II (3′ Lookout Ravine) – 1,690 Sq. Ft. | 2 Bed | 2 Bath | Scenic Ravine Views| Oversized Garage
Lot 48 – 2145 Lockwood Cres, Mount Brydges
One floor plan designed with large living area and private master bedroom:
- Large Great Room with stepped ceiling provides expansive feel to open-concept living area
- Extended dinette with upgraded transom window & patio door to provide more light and functionality
- Ravine views with enlarged basement windows to maximize natural light in basement
- Increased garage width and length with oversized 9’x8′ overhead doors for larger vehicles
- Expansive, private master suite with walk-in closet and large, luxurious ensuite
For more information please call Cristina at 519-317-6004. Pricing subject to change without notice.
South Creek, Mount Brydges
Huron (3′ Lookout Ravine) – 1,715 Sq. Ft. | 2 Bed | 2 Bath | 3 Car Garage | Covered Area
Lot 47 – 2141 Lockwood Crescent, Mount Brydges
Open-concept, one floor plan designed with bedroom privacy and outdoor living in mind:
- Stunning curb appeal with James Hardie board & batten siding on front elevation
- Located on a beautiful ravine lot providing ample backyard privacy and elevated main floor
- 3 car garage perfect for storage and safe-keeping of seasonal toys or extra vehicle with oversized 9’x8′ overhead doors
- Engineered hardwood throughout main living areas included as seen on marketing plan
- Secluded covered rear area perfect for enjoying ravine views
For more information please call Cristina at 519-317-6004
At SouthCreek, your kids can enjoy attending these schools. With four local schools nearby, your children can enjoy a great education and be part of the local community too.
- Public Elementary: Caradoc Public School
- Public Secondary: Strathroy Collegiate
- Catholic Elementary: Our Lady of Lourdes
- Catholic Secondary: Holy Cross Secondary
With its position to the west of London, Mount Brydges also offers easy access to the Western University and Huron University College campuses.
Centrally situated in South-Western Ontario, and just 10 minutes west of London, South Creek provides easy access to London and all the surrounding areas. It’s an easy drive to both the 401 west and the 402/401 east, with Sarnia less than an hour’s drive away. County Rd 81 passes through Mount Brydges, for easy access to Delaware in the south and Strathroy in the north. Route 14 runs east/west through the town, offering easy access to attractions such as the Komoka Provincial Park.
Why fly from Toronto when you can fly from London International Airport, just a 30 minute drive from South Creek
The real delight of SouthCreek Mount Brydges is the open countryside that surrounds the new community at South Creek. This is a place where you can really walk out of your door and have the open sky above you, farm land stretching beyond, and a wood of mature trees inviting you with summer shade for family picnics and dog walking. In the centre of Mount Brydges is a small memorial park with play equipment that younger children just love.
Shopping the way it used to be; local, unhurried and within five minutes’ drive of your fridge!
- Cranberri Country Market
- Mount Brydges Plaza
- Bookmarks bookshop
- Vehicle service centre
- Independent grocers
There is plenty to keep you and your family active and involved all year round at Mount Brydges, including a Skating Club, Minor League Baseball, The Bulldogs Jr. hockey team, Minor League Hockey Associations, Girl Guides, Scouts, and many more clubs.
And talking of clubs, there are several fabulous golf courses all within a 15-minute drive, including Twin Steams, Gentlemen’s Creek, and Fire Rock.
All the amenities and services you could want are in the charming village of Mt Brydges, including
- Medical and Dental services at the Southwest Middlesex Health Centre,
- Several registered daycares
- Several Churches/places of worship
- Veterinarian services at the Mount Brydges Animal Clinic,
- Gas stations
- Post Office
- A local Library
- The Caradoc Community Centre
- The Tri-Township Arena
Convenient local places to grab a bite to eat, including the historic Hollandia Bakery.
- Village Pizza
- Hollandia Bakeries
- New Orleans Pizza
- Cranberri Country Market